We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bookmakers

liverpool
Level Contributor
225 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
bookmakers

Hi can anyone tell me if there is a bookies on butlins,if not where is the nearest one thx

Great Yarmouth...
Destination Expert
for Norwich, Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
615 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bookmakers

I don't think there's anything on the site but there's a branch of each of the usual three in town. Head for Lumley Road for W. Hill, Lads and Corals

liverpool
Level Contributor
225 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bookmakers

Thx Flois,is it walkable or is it bus or taxi.Thx again for your reply,have a nice christmas.

Great Yarmouth...
Destination Expert
for Norwich, Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
615 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bookmakers

Hi gazza and Merry Chrismas to you too

Its about 3 miles so too far to walk (well in my book anyway)

Depending on the season there will be regular buses. Hop on outside Bultins and take a ride along the main road to the town, Get off at Lumley Road . It Its a straight run which takes about 15 minutes and the bookies are just round the corner from there.

middle england
Destination Expert
for Leicestershire, Norfolk
Level Contributor
3,548 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bookmakers

There is a Ladbrokes at Fantasy island which is in Ingoldmells well within walking distance from Butlins.

swaffham, norfolk
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bookmakers

yes that is the one i use when at butlins.. ladbrokes main street..

6. Re: bookmakers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Skegness