We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Tropicana at chapel st leonards !

east midlands
Level Contributor
6,088 posts
59 reviews
90 helpful votes
Club Tropicana at chapel st leonards !

We are coming to Skegness for 4 nights next tuesday 19th July and would like to go to this club used to be maid marion club!? How much is the entrance fee and is it free parking ? what time in the evening is best to get there ? My girlfriend isnt to keen on bingo but we would like to see the acts !! thankyou for your help cheers mike

Farnham, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
19 reviews
20 helpful votes
1. Re: Club Tropicana at chapel st leonards !

what was this place like?

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
11 helpful votes
2. Re: Club Tropicana at chapel st leonards !

This must be the best club in the UK. Very spacious and extremely good acts on. I have been staying on the caravan site which houses this club for many years. It is also a very friendly place too, so enjoy. I highly recommend.

3. Re: Club Tropicana at chapel st leonards !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 am, May 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Skegness
Recent Conversations