We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good nightclubs?

Which Darlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Any good nightclubs?

Will be visiting family for last bank holiday in May, can you recommend where 2 30 odd year old guys should try? Thanks - Gareth

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good nightclubs?

ru staying in durham??

we have a few nite clubs...in North Road nr the bus station is 'Studio,' then one next door used to be called 'DH1 'but i think its changed its name now. 'Klute ' is over the otherside of durham and a brand new bar/club called the 'LoveShack' (with go-go dancers',ice-cream van+ an old caravette inside-it's theme is 70's))which is free entry and open late .

we've got loads of pubs, just follow the crowds,most have music blasting on a weekend(tho there are quiet ones.) a lot of pubs stay open late-ish (about 1am) .then if you get talking to anyone,i'm sure you'll get invited to a house party somewhere or other!

also newcastle is only a 15 min train ride away if you fancy an even bigger choice,we go often and luv it! do both, try durham one nite then newc another...... tho last train on fri nite is about 2am,and saturday it's before 10pm ...WHY??? i kno ,it's crap but wot we do is go thru newc about 2pm,do a pub crawl,then catch the train back and hit durham on the nite! best of both worlds!

also chester-le-street (about 6 miles from durham) aint a bad nite out either.

wotever u do , you won't be bored up ere.

have a great time

cheers .....tom

2. Re: Any good nightclubs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Darlington
Recent Conversations