We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poole holiday

Which Poole hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
82 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Poole holiday

I am considering going to Poole on holiday but not sure what it's like ? The apartment I was looking at is at Poole harbour. I was also looking at Westward Ho but not decided as yet. Any help will be welcomed.

15 replies to this topic
Glasgow
Level Contributor
82 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Poole holiday

Thank you sounds great

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Poole holiday

My friends stayed at a lovely new holiday property called 5 Angel Mews, Poole Old Town, Dorset. It sleeps 6 in 3 double rooms and has 4 star rating with VisitEngland. You can see the property on www.poolequayholiday.co.uk We are definitely going to book for a later summer vacation. Lovely attention to detail - even cold box and picnic rug for people to use.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
82 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Poole holiday

Thank you it looks lovely .

Sandra

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Poole holiday

Definitely choose Poole. I am biased as i live there. All my guests who stay at my holiday cottage have a great time. The quay is lovely to wander along , stop for a coffee at The Deli and people watch. Take a boat trip from there. The beaches are gorgeous especially Studland Beach. The coastal path is a must. You have the market towns of Wimborne and Wareham. The Isle of Purbeck is very picturesque, especially Corfe Castle. .....I could ramble on for ages. You had better see for yourself !!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
82 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Poole holiday

Thanks for your reply . I decided to go to Poole last year , lovely place but it rained for the full week so never really saw it at its best !

Edited: 6:07 pm, May 26, 2013
Reply to: Poole holiday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted