We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stevenage transport

Mosta, Malta
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Stevenage transport

I'm staying in Stevenage for 3 nights, starting next Monday 14th May and have these two questions:

1) is it possible to take a taxi from Luton Airport to Stevenage without pre-booking and how much would it cost?

2) which is the quickest way to get to Stevenage train station from the Premier Inn North Stevenage, and is the distance walkable?

Thanks

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,681 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stevenage transport

Hi,

I have a feeling that same bus just passes the train station right next to the taxi rank if all else fails.

Mosta, Malta
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Stevenage transport

Thanks guys for your help, much appreciated.

Berlin, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Stevenage transport

I want to go from Luton Airport to Stevenage Trainstation to Peterborough ,what Bus do I have to take ?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,681 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Stevenage transport

Hi, do as above with the 100 but at the bus station walk the five minutes to the train station and get a first capital connect train to Peterborough. There's no direct bus from Stevenage to Peterborough

Luton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Stevenage transport

Anyone know what the cost of the Arriva bus ticket from Luton Airport to Stevenage train station is.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,681 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Stevenage transport

Hi, I've been onto the arriva website which is useless, it may be around £5-£6 but do ask whether a Day Saver would be cheaper than a single, as depending on fares it can be cheaper.

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Stevenage transport

How much is the taxi fare to Luton Station from Stevenage. I need to catch a train luton to Gatwick at 12.00 midday

Sheffield
Level Contributor
4,927 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Stevenage transport

dudeskip...this thread is three years old.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
6,146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Stevenage transport

You don't need to go via luton. Stevenage to King's Cross walk across the road to St Pancras. train to Gatwick

20. Re: Stevenage transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 11, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Stevenage
Recent Conversations