We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats it like

scotland
Level Contributor
153 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
whats it like

thinking of coming to llandudno for a short break in august ,have no idea what to expect ,is it livley or quiet etc etc thanks

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,967 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: whats it like

TheCodfather

I second everything you say especialy about the Kings Head,who knows we may have been in there at the same time!Small world you know!

TORII

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,139 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: whats it like

TOR11, we probably have some mutual friends, I think you may know Sue and Markus and of course Phil in the Kings!

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,967 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: whats it like

You are quite right ! But there again I think all the regulars do..

Torii

Wigan
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: whats it like

I've just returned from a 3 night short break in Llandudno with my wife and her Ssiter and brother in law and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our group are in our mid forties (well I am.it was my wife's 50th Birthday on Friday! which was the reason for our visit) and early fifties and found the place to be fine for generally relaxing. We found a great small hotel (The Elms Hotel) near to the Great Orme and ate out at 2 very nice restaurants. The weathr turned out ok in the end and we had a lovely walk up The Orme on Saturday. The resort is certainly clean and friendly. I won't hesitate to return

Mentioned in this post
Llandudno
Llandudno
Conwy County, UK
Great Orme
Great Orme
5,946 Reviews
Llandudno, UK
35. Re: whats it like

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, May 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Llandudno