We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub to watch rugby in

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Pub to watch rugby in

We're going to be in Llandudno this Saturday and would really like to watch the British Lions match. Could anyone suggest a pub where we might be able to see it? I imagine that the Wetherspoon pub will have it on, but is there anywhere with a bit more atmosphere?

Thanks!

S Wales
Level Contributor
87 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub to watch rugby in

Hi Jackie - Wetherspoons don't subscribe to Sky Sport only terrestial TV.

Look around for the Sky Sport banner,it's your only chance.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,942 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub to watch rugby in

Fountains Bar and Fat Cats Upper Mostyn street show sports as do many others in the town .

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub to watch rugby in

Hi both

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realise that about Wetherspoon's. The one near us has Sky and I assumed they all would.

Yes, I've done a bit of research and discovered that the Fountains Bar has Sky. I guess we'll be okay then!

Thanks again!

4. Re: Pub to watch rugby in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, December 15, 2009