We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dog friendly

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
dog friendly

Anyone recommend a dog friendly hotel that is not on a hill. Prefer one inbetween the two shores. Have stayed at the Warwick Hotel on several occasions and this is superb but can't bear the thought of keep walking up the hill.

Devon
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: dog friendly

Where to in the UK? Somewhere near the Warwick hotel you stayed? Last hotel I stayed at that was dog friendly was holne chase in dartmoor. Or are you looking for somewhere near warwick hotel again?

england
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dog friendly

I presumed because this was the Llandudno forum people would know I was referring to Llandudno.

North Wales
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dog friendly

Good Morning,

I can recommend The Broadway Hotel, in Llandudno this is situated on Mostyn Broadway in the town, if you need any more details there website is www.thebroadwayhotel.com

england
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dog friendly

Thank you for that I will have a look at their website now. Can you recommend it from personal experience?

England
Level Contributor
522 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dog friendly

We have a dog and always find it easier to rent a cottage - try www.holidaylets.net

england
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: dog friendly

Hi Bombshell

Thank you for that but I prefer to be waited on and always like to have BB and evening meal. Much easier than looking for somewhere to eat with dogs.

North Wales
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: dog friendly

The hotel is nicely situated and from personal experience the hotel was very warm and friendly.

Have fun

cheshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dog friendly

Hi, returning the reply here!!

In my searches for the hotel as mentioned in my other posting, I found 'poppies guest house'. Cannot remember the name of the street now but if you search you can see on their website. think its poppiesguesthouse.co.uk

cheshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: dog friendly

try www.poppiesguesthouse.co.uk the above link doesnt work

cheshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply