We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how far is la zenia shopping?

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
how far is la zenia shopping?

Please can anyone let me know how far la zenia shopping centre is from cabo Roig and whether it is in walking distance?

Also any good bars in Cabo Roig -Thanks

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,869 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how far is la zenia shopping?

It really depends on your location within Cabo Roig as to how close you are to Zenia Boulevard.

At the most it will take 30 mins to walk and as for good bars I'd say give them all a try on the Cabo strip and see which one you prefer.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how far is la zenia shopping?

If you walk it will take about 20 mins by car its 2 mins, regarding bars, it depends what type of bar you like really, but on the Cabo Roig strip there is somthing for everyone!

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how far is la zenia shopping?

Hi

I assume you mean Zenia Boulevard rather than La Zenia area? The new shopping area, Zenia Boulevard, which is AMAZING is 3 km from our apartment on Cabo Roig Strip. If you are ever looking for a rental apartment in CR then let me know!

Julie

4. Re: how far is la zenia shopping?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cabo Roig