We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going on Holiday to La Zenia

County Kerry...
Level Contributor
68 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Going on Holiday to La Zenia

We are thinking of going on holidays this year (2013) to La Zenia in Alicante with our 2 young children 5 & 3 years old. I was wondering how nice is it and if there is activites to do.

Mentioned in this post
La Zenia
La Zenia
Costa Blanca, Spain
Alicante
Alicante
Costa Blanca, Spain
Denton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going on Holiday to La Zenia

Well the beaches in this area are fabulous. If you are driving you will have a choice of many along the coast but we have found La Zenia beach to be our favourite. There is the new Zenia Boulevard to explore for all your shopping, plus lots of restaurants. You are near the Playa Flamenca Saturday market. The area is quite flat, so easy to walk around. What more could you want? Enjoy!!

Mentioned in this post
Zenia Boulevard
Zenia Boulevard
1,276 Reviews
Orihuela, Spain
london
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going on Holiday to La Zenia

Hi I am thinking of going to La Zenia after the summer hols with my bf, what is the weather like in September please. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
La Zenia
La Zenia
Costa Blanca, Spain
Denton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going on Holiday to La Zenia

Well last year it was great. Still pool and beach weather even in October. But it can rain so you do take a chance. Good luck!

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,570 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going on Holiday to La Zenia

I have to agree with Jean about the rain, in the past we have had Gota frias at the back end of September. It only normally rains for a whole day but it is so heavy you can't go out in it. Last September we didn't have one so who knows what will happen this year.

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
371 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going on Holiday to La Zenia

We experienced Gota Fria the year before last - that was a particularly bad one. But once it cleared the weather was fine. On balance I would say it is a good time to go and we will certainly visit at that time again.

ireland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going on Holiday to La Zenia

Staying in Los Dolses in September , any tips for restaurants and bars?

7. Re: Going on Holiday to La Zenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, November 07, 2015
Get answers to your questions about La Zenia
More La Zenia Topics