We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last airport bus

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Lancashire...
Level Contributor
23 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
last airport bus

Hello, I have just been told by my airline we are now arriving in Bergen at 21.00. Checking on the time of the buses from the airport, the last bus on a Sunday is 20.15 is this right? Thank you

Princeton, NJ
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: last airport bus

I was worried about the same thing when I went to Bergen in Aug 2005. I flied with SAS and was scheduled to arrive at 21:55. I was not sure when the last bus was. We arrived on time, and the person at the information center said the bus was right outside. We chatted with the bus driver, and he said they knew the flight schedule, and he was supposed to "meet the 21:55" flight. He waited for a while for all the passengers. He asked where everyone's hotel was and would announce that it was the stop for the hotel.

I did take note that there were taxis outside the airport. I guess that would be another option although it was probably expensive.

Lancashire...
Level Contributor
23 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: last airport bus

Thank you for replying. You are right about the late buses, I have been told by the tourist information that with any late flights after 20.30 a bus will be waiting to take us into the centre.

Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: last airport bus

All sheduled flights after 8.30/8.45 will have a bus waiting outside the arrival for departure to the city centre.

www.flybussen.no/bergen

4. Re: last airport bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, September 02, 2009