We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any chance of finding snow?

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Oslo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Any chance of finding snow?

We're here in Oslo and had hoped to find ourselves in the middle of a winter wonderland for Christmas - however there's not a snowflake in sight. The hotel clerk tells me it's the weirdest winter she's ever seen here in oslo without the snow.

So my question is can anyone tell us where we might find some - we don't need winter sports, just to enjoy the sights and surroundings! Is there anything a journey away from Oslo? We fly out on 2nd Jan, so I imagine the new year will make finding it even tougher.

Thanks in advance!

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
10,577 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Any chance of finding snow?

Reading the news, you probably found your snow on departure from Gardermoen!

Edited: 3:19 pm, January 02, 2014
12. Re: Any chance of finding snow?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 04, 2015