We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oslo - Rygge connecting flight (RA) time - is it enough?

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Oslo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Oslo - Rygge connecting flight (RA) time - is it enough?

Hello Tripadvisor,

I have one question to ask from you. So I booked a flight to Malaga in the end of may, my trip looks like that. I will fly with Ryanair.

1) Depart from Tallinn airport to Oslo-Rygge, arrive in Oslo 10:10 local time.

2) WAS depart from Oslo-Rygge to Malaga 11:20 local time. So I had 1h 10minutes for new flight, enough time for me I guess.

But today I recieved a letter about change in flight schedule.

When Oslo flight departed to Malaga 11:20 before, now they changed it 30 minutes back. So flight to Malaga departs 10:50, therefore I have only 40 minutes before to next flight.

I wonder, is it enough? I do not have extra baggage, I have only my hand-luggage and I have used Ryanair alot, so I have previous experience.

I am bit worried, what is your advice?

Is Oslo-Rygge airport big or very small, so 40 minutes would be enough when my flight won't be late.

Best wishes and sorry my crappy english,

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
11,650 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Oslo - Rygge connecting flight (RA) time - is it enough?

Ergi - did you make that flight?

12. Re: Oslo - Rygge connecting flight (RA) time - is it enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 01, 2014