We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fjords

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Oslo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Botucatu, SP
Level Contributor
45 posts
348 reviews
Save Topic
Fjords

hi, I have read about "norway in a nutshell' but the messages are from 2007.So I am my doubt again, as we are in 2013.

I am trying to independently make the tour " norway in a nutshellin June" because I noticed that the prices are very high using an agent. As I have read, there is no need of a guide, so I will try to make it myself.

I have already found the train from Oslo to Myrdal. I tried to book Myrdal?Falm but I got that I can not book individual tickets in the site. Does anyone know something about this?

And does anyone know how to book the ferry from Flam to Gudvangen, and the bus from Gudvangen to Voss?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks

Botucatu, SP
Level Contributor
45 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Fjords

By the way, when I asked about Sognefjord, I meant Preikestolen...I didn´t know its name yet, but I found out on the net.

32. Re: Fjords

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, March 22, 2013
33. Re: Fjords

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 24, 2014