We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atm machines in norway

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Oslo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
382 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
atm machines in norway

hello ,,can anyone advise me on the maximum amount of norwegian krone i can withdraw in one day from an ATM machine,,im arriving late into oslo ,,im taking for granted that theres ATM machines at the airport,,should i assume that htis is so,,thanks for any information,,john

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,861 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atm machines in norway

Hi John,

There is an ATM (Nordea Bank) to your right just when you enter the arrival hall. I think the maximum amount for withdrawal is NOK 9900.

If it by any chance should be out of order or empty, you can use the escalator to departure hall, where you will find several ATMs next to the bank.

Hope this helps. Welcome to Oslo !

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,861 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atm machines in norway

By the way - I assume you are arriving at OSL - Oslo Airport Gardermoen. If you arrive at Torp Airport I do not know for certain, but I think I read in some review that there should be an ATM available there, as well.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
382 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atm machines in norway

Your bank is the entity that limits what you can take out per day.

ireland
Level Contributor
382 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atm machines in norway

cheers!thanks for putting my mind at rest ,now i wont have to arrive with a bagful of NKRONE!thanks again ,,john

5. Re: atm machines in norway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, September 04, 2009