We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to see the Northern Lights in December

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Tromso hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
255 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to see the Northern Lights in December

Hi

My daughter and 3 of her friends (all 19 years old) would like to take a trip to see the northern lights in December 2013.

I would really appreciate any suggestions as to the best way that they should do this and where is the best place to see the lights.

They will be flying into Norway from Israel. They would prefer to take a tour and it would be better if this is geared towards their age group. At the moment we are at a loss as to where we should start researching this.

If you are able to give us any advice or suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
Level Contributor
6,869 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to see the Northern Lights in December

Duplicate post: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190475-i2314-k661…

2. Re: Best way to see the Northern Lights in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 24, 2014