We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Many thanks

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Many thanks

Dear all,

I promise to write a trip report in due course to give back something in return of all the help I received from this forum. In the meantime wanted to share some memories with you guys.

No photos of Aurora just to emphasize there is so much to enjoy in addition to Aurora.

My heartfelt thanks to Klyma, OsloViking, Brainspin, IverH and of course Gunnar who all contribute here regularly. Sorry if missed someone.

Also received valuable advice from fellow travelers like Ponaire, AyesburyDuck, Smudge and CharlieCorrnwall.

I hope the Picasa link works.

I normally use Photoshop for storing/sharing but Adobe Inc. is in the middle of moving photos from Photoshop to their new system Revel and have messed up my account.

So temporarily using Google plus.

Many thanks

https:/…

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,084 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Many thanks

The link is working perfectly - looks like you had a lot of fun. Lovely pictures too - thanks for reporting back - much appreciated.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Many thanks

Thanks Klima. Relieved to hear the link is working. Hope you are enjoying the damp and rainy Britain. I have not seen the sun for almost a week.

Now I've been to your wonderful country in winter have to go back in summer.

Also I forgot to thank the Norwegian drivers (especially the Tractor driver) who pulled me out of ditch !!

Best wishes.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,955 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Many thanks

Great photos - thanks for sharing !

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Many thanks

Thanks greek-traveller. Sorry for missing out you and Pippi.

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
Level Contributor
7,099 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Many thanks

Supratik,

Thanks for returning to us with photos :-) Glad you had a good time and hope you come back soon.

Looking forward to the trip report.

6. Re: Many thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 12, 2014