We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog sledding - book now or wait?

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
England
Level Contributor
22 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Dog sledding - book now or wait?

We are staying in Tromso in March 2012 and have booked our trip through Hurtigruten. We can prebook a dog sledding evening trip now, through Hurtigruten or should we wait until we arrive in Tromso? Has anyone been on a dog sledding trip booked through Hurtigruten?

England
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog sledding - book now or wait?

I was on one earlier this year booked through Hurtigruten and it was totally disorganised right from hotel pick up. However I have heard things have improved.

That said, if you are staying in Tromso I would suggest you book with one of the other companies but don't wait till you get there or you could find everything booked up.

England
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog sledding - book now or wait?

See also this previous thread tripadvisor.co.uk/…35598374

3. Re: Dog sledding - book now or wait?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 07, 2012