We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Narvik Svolvaer bus

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
174 reviews
Save Topic
Narvik Svolvaer bus

How much is the fare from Narvik to Svolvaer?

Does the bus stop en route for comfort breaks?

Njalasouka Adventures
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

Bus fare from Narvik to Svolvær 2014 should be around 280 NOK. The trip takes a little over 4hrs. Depending on weather conditions and timing there may be some short breaks, there is also a toilet on the bus.

Naples, Italy
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

Hi, I also have a question about long distance bus if you don't mind me asking here without making new topic. I'm going to travel from Bodo to Narvik by bus this weekend (since it's cheaper than plane but it's about 6 hrs though). Can I pay with the card on the bus or it's only cash? Thank you for your kindness.

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,097 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

That we do not know, so perhaps you could report back and tell.

Naples, Italy
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

Yep, I'm back sorry for the late. The bus driver said that you can pay with the card but my card (master card) seem to have problem in some shops so I withdraw the cash and paid him.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

Hi there!

I'm planning to travel from Narvik to Moskenesin March by bus (23-760 I guess), and I could find the schedule at 177nordland.no, yet I cannot know how much is the fare...

Also: can you buy in advance, like online?

Thanks a lot!

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,097 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

I would guess the fare is NOK 300 and something per person. You cannot buy in advance.

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
12,979 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

Maximum price is NOK 330 (for two people NOK 495 using couples discount). Note that current timetable is valid until end January 2015 only - you will have to wait for new timetable for March.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

Thanks for the info!

dyoll: When is the new timetable published?

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,097 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

We do not know exactly when the timetable are published - you need to check regularly.

10. Re: Narvik Svolvaer bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, December 14, 2015