We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Request for information about bobsleigh

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Request for information about bobsleigh

Hi,

We'll be staying near Lillehammer (18-24th Feb) and I'm really keen to go on the Olyimpic bobsleigh track, so I'm basically just looking for tips to make it a reality. I see from the www.olympiaparken.no website that it should be open on Wednesday 21st (my birthday!) from 4:00 - 7:00 pm

so how easy is it to get to and from Lillehammer on public transport to fit in with those times?

Mentioned in this post
Lillehammer
Lillehammer
Oppland, Norway
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,749 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Request for information about bobsleigh

Hi,

It looks like bus no. 243 for Hafjell from Lillehammer has a stop at the track on Wednesdays in the afternoon. Check further with your hotel when you are there.

Mentioned in this post
Lillehammer
Lillehammer
Oppland, Norway
Lillehammer, Norway
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Request for information about bobsleigh

Just like greek-traveller says, bus no. 243 will take you from downtown Lillehammer to the Hunderfossen Winter Park / Olympia Park.

Here are a link to the bus schedule:

opplandstrafikk.no/_bin/6907eb2f-d7e5-4514-8…

Mentioned in this post
Lillehammer
Lillehammer
Oppland, Norway
3. Re: Request for information about bobsleigh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 18, 2009