We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Non-meat restaurants (seafood ok) and visit to Mayerling

NYC
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Topic
Non-meat restaurants (seafood ok) and visit to Mayerling

Hello...my husband and I do not eat meat (surprise since I am 50% Austrian and 50% German! I must try wiener schnitzel in honor of my heritage). We do eat fish and seafood. I have read about a few places that serve fish or seafood (Dalmatia; Le Salzgreis) on this site, but does anyone have any additional suggestions? My husband loves Italian as well.

Also, a friend suggested we visit Mayerling. We already have quite a bit to do in our 5 days there (December 21-26), so not sure it is worth the time for our first visit to Vienna. Any thoughts?

Many thanks!

Pamela

NYC
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Non-meat restaurants (seafood ok) and visit to Mayerling

Thanks again, Roley for your last words of encouragement. Yes, the big hotels do almost always come through with service.

I'll be thinking of you next Thursday in beautiful Vienna! Enjoy, enjoy enjoy! :-)

Happy Holidays and Happy traveling in the New Year!

Cheers,

Pamela

22. Re: Non-meat restaurants (seafood ok) and visit to Mayerling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 24, 2009