We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Auto europe website? BUCHBINDER ?

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Auto europe website? BUCHBINDER ?

hi everyone,

I have rented a car from this website "Auto Europe"

and they offered me a car from BUCHBINDER ..

My question is 1- How is this website with booking cars?

2- How is the BUCHBINDER rental cars ?

Note: pick-up will be in Munich.

any information's would be helpful, appreciate.

Edited: 12:02 am, June 07, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Munich
Munich
Upper Bavaria, Germany
Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
24,832 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Auto europe website? BUCHBINDER ?

Buchbinder often gets bad reviews here on the forum, whether all complaints are justified is hard to assess. Be aware that you need a toll sticker (adhered inside to the windshield) for the use of Austrian expressway (= roads with the national abbreviation A and S). A car rented in Germany is lot likey to come with this sticker. More info can be found here: www.asfinag.at

Mentioned in this post
Germany
Germany
Europe
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
23,182 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Auto europe website? BUCHBINDER ?

autoeurope are a good reliable agency, and i have never had a poblem with them. buchbinder does come in for some flak, but i have used them a number of times and had good service from them. i think that you will find that there will always be people who have problems with a rental company, ANY rental company. just search any rental company's name on this site. the main thing is to read the terms and conditions, and if they dont suit you, phone autoeurope and they will change supplier for you

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
16,857 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Auto europe website? BUCHBINDER ?

Also consider taking out rental excess insurance. The chief complaint about Buchbinder (and just about every other rental company) is that they charge excessive amounts for minor damage to cars after you return them. With excess insurance you can get these charges refunded. Several insurance companies offer this.

4. Re: Auto europe website? BUCHBINDER ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 09, 2015