We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OBB ticket amendment

New Delhi, Delhi...
3 posts
Save Topic
OBB ticket amendment

hi, I have booked a ticket from vienna to prague via OBB rail network. while booking i mentioned two adults but when individual names were asked i somehow skipped mentioning the two names and automatically name of the credit card payer was taken by the system. I realised the mistake when they were emailed to me (I have not printed them as yet). Can you please guide me as to what options do I have now. its a sparchien ticket so its a discounted one.

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,846 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OBB ticket amendment

> i somehow skipped mentioning the two names and automatically name of the credit card payer was taken by the system.

You didn't "somehow skip it" - it was not asked. Nobody is interested in the name of your second passenger, only in the name of the one that is doing the booking and paying. If you would buy a ticket from the station nobody would ask any name anyway. So your options is to relax and just take the train.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
22,200 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OBB ticket amendment

Are you the credit card holder?

New Delhi, Delhi...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: OBB ticket amendment

But when i revisited the website it did give an option for filling in two different names. It is this part which has generated the doubt in my mind. Yes iam the credit card holder

4. Re: OBB ticket amendment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 26, 2014