We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Austria and Czech Republic - please help

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
18 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Austria and Czech Republic - please help

Hi,

I am arriving on a 13-day trip into Vienna and flying out of Vienna as well. I want to see Austria and the Czech Republic, never having seen either before.

My preferences are to see historical sites and the mountains. Shopping, gardens etc. interest me less. We are looking for a relaxing holiday, not one involving moving from one place to another constantly and notching up been-there check marks.

I was thinking of 3 days in Vienna, 1 in Halstatt, 3 in Salzburg, 3 in Prague, 2 in Cesky Krumlov, and one somewhere in between. What do you all think? Too much? Should I cut down on the time in Prague and spend more time in the Alps?

I am traveling with family, no children, but walking ability may not be optimum for all of us.

All your advice will be highly appreciated!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
655 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Austria and Czech Republic - please help

In Czech Republic, you can also consider stopping by in Brno, Trebon, Telc....

12. Re: Austria and Czech Republic - please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 12, 2014