We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

southern Germany
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

I could not find informations about where we have to go after landing to get the S 7.

Who knows?

Thanks,

Q.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
21,571 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

do you mean s-bahn? I don't think that it goes from airport, but if you take trolley bus 2, this brings you to hauptbahnhof.

Wien, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
3,921 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

If you come out of the arrival hall follow the signs on the right side.

CAT is on the left

Buses are opposite

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
21,571 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

oops, sorry. my post was relevant to Salzburg, but I see that you were actually enquiring about Vienna.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
23,570 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

It is very easy to get to the tain platform upon arrival. Nothing you need to prepare at this stage!

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
16,149 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

It's very easy and very well signed.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
691 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

Hola Mikey_Vienna,

Te escribo por aca, porque veo que ha sido uno de tus ultimos mensajes, necesito tu ayuda querido Mikey llego a Viena y nose como llegar al hostal Hostel & Guesthouse Kaiser 23.

SOMOS 2 AMIGAS Y LLEGARESMOS A Bank Austria Wohnbaubank AG, Lassallestraße 1 1020 Vienna, ahi nos deja el autobus y DEBEMOS LLEGAR A Kaiserstraße 23, 07. Neubau Wien, 1070

AGRADECEMOS TODAS LAS INDICACINES YA SEA PARA LLEGAR EN METRO O TRANVIA, donde comprar los pasajes para transporte publico y que nos vendria mejor, pasaremos 4 dias y 3 noches desde un dia sabado hasta un di martes.

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
16,149 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

Not sure what this says, but if it's for Mikey in particular either start a new thread or send him a personal message!

8. Re: Where das the S 7 depart (Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 03, 2014