We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topaz or Lamee

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Bruno, CA
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Topaz or Lamee

Need to stay in Vienna for 3 nights early June. Both Topaz and Lamee belong to Design hotel chain, both have 32 rooms and offer the same rate and similar accommodations. Topaz is 1 year old, but is already is #3 of 357 hotels in Vienna. Lamee located just around the corner from Topaz, started service in December and is #144. Which one to chose?

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
14,234 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topaz or Lamee

Lamee's low position probably due to it only having four reviews so far. Personally I think I'd go for Topaz for no other reason than they've had a lot more time to iron out teething problems and get things right.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Topaz or Lamee

I'd also go for Topaz in order to be on the safer side as it has been in business for a longer time and has succeeded in making many more travellers happy, according to the reviews here on TA.

Edited: 4:45 am, January 31, 2013
3. Re: Topaz or Lamee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 02, 2014