We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping malls

Johannesburg, South...
6 posts
Save Topic
shopping malls

Hello

Traveling in two weeks to Vienna I'm looking for a place that my wife could fulfil her shopping desires. I'm looking for a place with non expensive cloth stores and which is not far from the center so we could just spend there 3-4 hours and continue to near sites/christmas market. I thought of MariaHilferStrabbe but then I thoguht it over again and maybe a place with small stores is not so good since we will walk with a lot of layers of cloth on us (we don't have a real european good coat) and taking it off and on for every store will be exhausting so mabe a mall or a a department store.

Anything you can recommand?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: shopping malls

how about a place to buy christmas ornaments prior to th e opening of the christmas markets

I am in Vienna for one afternoon this coming Saturday

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: shopping malls

Go to Interio either on Mariahilferstrasse or in the Ringstrassen Galleria; or go to Leiner on Marinahilferstrasse.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
43. Re: shopping malls

Can you please help me are there any shopping malls in Vienna if so can you please tell me thanks

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
15,306 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: shopping malls

Did you actually read the first few answers before tagging on this thread?

45. Re: shopping malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 15, 2015