We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short Visit to Vienna

Islamabad
3 posts
Save Topic
short Visit to Vienna

I am intrested to see Beaches and live nude girls. any Idea?? Can I visit nebouring countries with Aystria visa or I have to get visa of that countries

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
21,952 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short Visit to Vienna

Why do you commence so many threads?

I have just answered the questions in your previous thread, in which I told you, that there are no "real" beaches here in Vienna. Vienna is located only by a river. Please go back to your previous post and read again carefully.

There are sections on danube island, which are exclusively reserved for nudes. Be aware that most female nudes are older than the age you are probably looking for! If you wanna see young nude girls, you should go to Southern France, where your chances might be better. No promises given!

I assume, that nobody herein has knowledge concerning visa regulations and related laws. Why don't you ask the embassy, which issued the visa? Maybe there is even an information on the visa itself?

Be advised, that there is no passport control between Schengen countries (=most states of Western Europe), but that doesn't mean, that you are eligible to travel between those countries.