We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vienna airport to train station

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Vienna airport to train station

I will be arriving at Vienna International airport at 1.45 PM. I plan to book my connecting train ticket to Innsbruck at 3.15 Pm. I wan t know if I can clear immigration, baggage and reach West station in time. What is the time gap required for all these? I am particular about this train as the next train leaves at 5.oo Pm only and reaches Innsbruck late

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
15,675 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vienna airport to train station

If you arrive from India then you need to clear immigration. The bus to the Westbahnhof takes 45 mins and they run every 30 mins so potentially 75 mins after you've cleared immigration. You're only allowing 90 mins so the answer is no! Get the later train.

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vienna airport to train station

Thank you very much for your swift reply.

3. Re: Vienna airport to train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 21, 2013