We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vienna Airport to Hotel and train to Prague (please help)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vienna Airport to Hotel and train to Prague (please help)

Hello,

Please, help how to get from Vienna International Airport to Pension City Hotel (Bauernmarkt 10

A-1010 Vienna). If you can, I need very specific directions, because I am a woman and really don't want to get lost on the first day in Vienna :)

Also, I need help on how to get from Vienna to Prague. What is the best way? What train to take and where? And where can I buy the tickets.

Thank you all very much in advance for your help.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
21,941 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vienna Airport to Hotel and train to Prague (please help)

So many threads concerning airport transport here.

Take the train line S7 to Wien-Mitte, where you change to subway line U3 (orange) to Stephansplatz. From there it is a short walk. Visit the website of your hotel, where a location map is available.

Vienna to Prague by train, ticket purchase just prior to departure at a staffed counter. For more information plaese use the search button.

Train schedule inquiries:

http://fahrplan.oebb.at/bin/query.exe/en

2. Re: Vienna Airport to Hotel and train to Prague (please help)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 23, 2009