We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel, B&B or country resort near Vienna Airport

Los angeles
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel, B&B or country resort near Vienna Airport

I had planned on visiting Vienna at the end of my trip to Eastern Europe only to discover that the weekend I had planned (Sept. 1 &2 ) coincides with a huge conference for cardiologists in Vienna. There are absolutely NO hotels available anywhere in the city. I have already rearranged my itinerary so that I can visit the city earlier, in August, so I don't mind. Unfortunately however I still need to catch my plane out of that airport on Sept. 3. Does anyone know of a country inn, hotel or resort outside of Vienna but near enough to the airport that it won't cost an arm and a leg to catch a cab to the Vienna airport at 4:30a.m.? Thank you...

vienna
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel, B&B or country resort near Vienna Airport

The NH hotel is located at the airport and across the street from the Departure hall- no need for a taxi.

www.nh-hotels.com

Los angeles
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel, B&B or country resort near Vienna Airport

Thanks for your suggestion but I am not kidding when I say that there are absolutely NO hotels anywhere in or near Vienna available,. The NH hotel that you mention, at the airport is also sold out. So if anyone knows of a nice hotel or country inn outside the city but close enough that it won't cost me too much to get to the airport I would greatly appreciate the tip.

3. Re: Hotel, B&B or country resort near Vienna Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 02, 2009