We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vienna Airport to Courtyard Prater-Messe

California
Level Contributor
98 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Vienna Airport to Courtyard Prater-Messe

Have only half a day in Vienna before a business meeting and wanted to make the best use of it. What are my options to go from airport to my hotel? Would have one check-in bag.

It does not look like there is a direct train and would need to change twice(?). Closest station seems to be on U2.

Are Ubers easily available at the airport. I will be reaching around 2:30 on a weekday and not sure about how long it will take by car to reach hotel.

Thank you for your help.

2 replies to this topic
Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
17,993 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vienna Airport to Courtyard Prater-Messe

S7 train from airport to Praterstern then change there to U2. For a cab it’s cheapest to prebook. Check the top questions on the Vienna forum home page.

Edited: 10:35 pm, October 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
26,502 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vienna Airport to Courtyard Prater-Messe

If you want to reach your hotel as quickly as possible, then make a reservation with one of the specialized airport taxi companies, at that time of the day it won't take long.

For information on reliable and reputable companies please read the respective TA article about airport transportation ("How do I get from the airport to the city center?"), thanks!

Reply to: Vienna Airport to Courtyard Prater-Messe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted