We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from the railway station WIEN WESTBAHNHOF to

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from the railway station WIEN WESTBAHNHOF to

can anyone let me know what the cost of a taxi would be from the railway station Westbahnhof to the Spanish Riding School please. We are looking at going to Fete Imperiale so it would be early evening going and then coming back at the end of the ball when we feel like leaving between midnight and 4am

many thanks

Claire

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
24,780 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from the railway station WIEN WESTBAHNHOF to

I guess approximately 15€.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from the railway station WIEN WESTBAHNHOF to

thank you

Mississauga, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from the railway station WIEN WESTBAHNHOF to

Claire, If you've already been on your trip to Vienna, could you tell me how long the taxi took from the station to the Riding School? I'm planning the reverse trip: catching a late train after an evening performance and would like to know if I will make it in time.

Thanks

4. Re: Taxi from the railway station WIEN WESTBAHNHOF to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 21, 2014