We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Innsbruck

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Innsbruck

Hello

I know Innsbruck area is famous for skiing I was just wondering how good it would be in July? My wife and I have a 3 week trip of Europe. We will be stopping in atleast 5 cities. On our way from Munich to Salzburg would it make sense to go to Innsbruck. Is it a nice city and is there alot to do in the summer? Would it be easy to hike in the mountains? We won't have a car we are depending on public transit. Or would the time be better spent somewhere else?

Thank you

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
328 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Innsbruck

If you have the time, either Meran or Sterzing.

12. Re: Innsbruck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 16, 2015