We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice to Innsbruck

Sydney
Level Contributor
135 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Venice to Innsbruck

We are finishing our cruise in Venice on the 17 April. We have to be in Milan on the 20 April for an 8 day tour of the the Italian Lakes. My mum is in her 80s, but I didn't want to spend all that time in Milan. Would it be reasonable to catch the train from Venice to Innsbruck spend 3 nights then travel by train again to Milan , or perhaps just spend the 3 nights in Verona ? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have been to Milan before and lake Como and we are visiting Lake Garda and Lake Maggiore whilst on our tour.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
23,273 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice to Innsbruck

What are your interests? Innsbruck itself does not deserve three days! How about continuing to Salzburg from Venice, then Innsbruck and finally to the Lake Como Area? Between Venice and Salzburg there is a bus/train combo bookable here: www.oebb.at

Of course you could also visit any other place in Italy!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
8,604 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice to Innsbruck

Why not spend 18th in Venice, 19th in Verona and 20th in Milan.

3. Re: Venice to Innsbruck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 27, 2015