We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train tickets online or on the day?

Which Innsbruck hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
widnes
Level Contributor
91 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
train tickets online or on the day?

Hi

We are travelling next saturday and it is our first time in Germany & Austria

1.July 6th from munich to Innsbruck via mittenwald combination of BAHN & OBB tickets

2. July 8th Innsbruck to Kitzbuhel

3. July 18th Kitzbuhel to Salzburg

4. July 20th Salzburg to Munich

Please can anybody advise me ? should we get our tickets on the day, is it easy enoug?. I am worried that if I buy them online we may end up getting delayed?

Many thanks

Indonesia
Level Contributor
35 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train tickets online or on the day?

For me, i always buy the ticket online because its cheaper, maximum three days before departure you still can buy online the so called SPARSCHIENE ticket. What do you mean with "if i buy them online we may end up getting delayed"? Online ticket is very easy, they send the ticket to your email and you can print them yourself. As simple as that.

widnes
Level Contributor
91 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train tickets online or on the day?

I meant if the flight got delayed I might miss the train I had booked for. thank you anyway

3. Re: train tickets online or on the day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 03, 2014