We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Innsbruck - crystal world

Which Innsbruck hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Innsbruck - crystal world

can swarvoksi crsytal world can be done from a day trip from salzburg ....Salzburg -innsbruck is 1.30 hrs ..and how far is this crystal world and how to reach there by public transport ??

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
20,536 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Innsbruck - crystal world

Official website states that there is a shuttle service to and from Innsbruck:

…swarovski.com/Content.Node/…getting_here.php

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Innsbruck - crystal world

Thanks Mikey ...I forgot to see timetable at link below ....uff my mistake ....you know only a few days are left and we have to apply for visa also ...so in hurry ....my mistake ....sorry ....

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Innsbruck - crystal world

If you mean the Wattens Crystal World it is not worth the journey from Salzburg imo.It is the only excursion in over 15 years of visiting Austria I thought a total waste of time/money.

4. Re: Innsbruck - crystal world

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:43 pm, June 18, 2013