We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris to innsbruck and salzburg

Bandung, Indonesia
9 posts
Save Topic
Paris to innsbruck and salzburg

Hi all, anyone knows the best transport from Paris to Innsbruck? I checked on night train from bahn website but the ticket can't be purchase online. Any recommended direct cheap flight ? My route is paris-innsbruck-salzburg-prague and then vienna to cacth my flight back. By the way, which one is most recommended for scenery and leisure? Innsbruck or Salzburg? Many many thanks !

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
23,570 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris to innsbruck and salzburg

Paris to Innsbruck is quite a distance, there are no flights available. Best route probably is via Switzerland. Online bookings for such journeys that pass a few different countries are still not easy to carry out. I'd take the TGV to Zurich and from there another train to Innsbruck. In any case access the webste of the French railway operator SNCF as your trips begins in their network. Zurich to Innsbruck can also be booked with SBB (www.sbb.ch) or Austrian Railways ÖBB (www.oebb.at).

2. Re: Paris to innsbruck and salzburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:43 am, June 18, 2013