We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guesthouses in Igls?

Colorado
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
guesthouses in Igls?

As a student twenty-five years ago (how'd I get this old?) I stayed in a lovely small guesthouse in Igls. It was in the village, not at the ski mountain. I remember walking to a small restaurant nearby for dinner two nights in a row and hiking into Innsbruck and nearby villages. Does such a place exist anymore?

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: guesthouses in Igls?

Igls exists with probably minor changes as you remember it.

The Sport Hotel is much enlargesd in the town center, more apartments and villas as it is a favored place to live in the Innsbruck area.

Still many small pensions exist to stay- of course not at the old prices- some as you descibe - I would return

perhaps you can walk to Innsbruck and take transport back uphill.

2. Re: guesthouses in Igls?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, September 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Innsbruck