We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River Cruise, Dinner, Concert at Hohensalzburg

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
263 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
River Cruise, Dinner, Concert at Hohensalzburg

We will be visiting Salzburg in October. Through Salzburg Ticket Shop, we found this evening that we thought would be wonderful! The most recent reviews I could find on TA were very dated. I was wondering if any one has done this, and if it is worth our while?

Thank you in advance!

Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: River Cruise, Dinner, Concert at Hohensalzburg

Hello, I haven't done this tour but I can't imagine you'd be disappointed. You'll eat your meal and see the concert in the fortress which is ancient and interesting to visit. The room where the concert is held is lovely and has the most amazing views over the city.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
263 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: River Cruise, Dinner, Concert at Hohensalzburg

Thank you, LizR. That's how we feel!

3. Re: River Cruise, Dinner, Concert at Hohensalzburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 06, 2015