Me and my wife wish to travel from vienna to zurich by train with 2 breaks: salzburg and Innsbruck.
1.leaving Vienna on 10/3/14 morning, one day spend at salzburg. Leave salzburg on 11th evening,
2. Sleep at innsbruck on 11th night, spend 12th day at innsbruck.
3. reach Zurich on 13th morning.
1. can we buy one through journey ticket with 2 breaks as mentioned in my itinerary above? if yes ..how and which train network?
or should we buy separate tickets for each leg?
2. Do you recommend skipping one of the breaks? If yes: which is better place to visit-Salzburg or Innsbruck?
3. Does international student card help in getting train journey discounts?
seeking early reply. We are first time visitors and wish to book tickets as early as possible..