I have looked at the above hotel, and all is good, price, views etc...
- Budget <£1,000pp for 1 week (incl. flights/hotel)
- Cannot rent car due to age (it is significantly more expensive)
- Would like to do activities such as lake tours, boat rides, canoeing, caves etc
- Will be eating out every day for at least 1 meal.
- How easy is it to get into the city center from this hotel? And how much will it cost to get to/from the city?
- Is it better to stay city center as the majority of tours will pick up from here (and I assume restaurants will be here also)
Lastly... any recommendations (if you believe bloberger is not appropriate for our stay)?