We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moos strasse

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Topic
moos strasse

Is moos strasse far from old city? which bus can go to old city? and which bus can go to train station? I will stay in b&b at moos strasse thanks ...

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
192 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: moos strasse

Hi. Your B&B looks great from their web site. bauernhaus.ammoos.at/main.php…

They have an email address on the web site. I would recommend emailing them and asking which bus to take.

I'm not sure what part of Moosstrasse your hotel is on, but the number 1 bus from the train station does have a stop on Moosstrasse. That bus stop is about a 10 minute walk from the city center. It's a great area.

Please post a review of your hotel when you return. I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: moos strasse

to Katze..

I will stay at Haus am moos.

I saw in website.It is good. but I don't know how far from the housee to old city. Can you tell me in detail such as which bus no. or how long it take time. thanks

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
192 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: moos strasse

Hi. I haven't stayed at this hotel, but this is what their web site says:

If you arrive by train: Take one of these bus Nr. : 1,3,5,6,25 or 26 from the train station to "Makartplatz-Theatergasse". Change bus to Nr. 21 and leave it at bus stop "Lehrbauhof". We are on the right side. The bus trip to old city takes 10-15 minutes.

I have stayed at a different B&B in the area and can say that the area is very nice. I like staying outside the city. It's cheaper and you get the experience of staying in a neighborhood - less touristy. Hope you enjoy your time there!