We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryanair

Which Klagenfurt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
223 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
ryanair

Hi can anyone tell me has Ryanair stopped flying to Klagenfurt now

Linz, Austria
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: ryanair

proofe? Have used them, can't say anything negative.

12. Re: ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, February 16, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
16,960 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: ryanair

Adrian. that is rather a libellous comment! as others have said, abide by their requirements and you would be all right

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
223 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: ryanair

but at least they flew direct to Klagenfurt nobody else does from the UK

A B
Uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: ryanair

Hi Lovers.

I regularly go to BKK. I fly to Lubjiana in the summer, hire a car and drive over the border. I use Salzburg in the winter. Shame none of the budget airlines fly to Klagenfurt.

A B
Uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: ryanair

Nakagoli.

I use Ryanair ONLY because they are cheap and have the most flights to my destination. You are correct in stating that following their rules avoids any hassle. However, the staff that they seem to employ, have in my opinion, as much warmth and charm as a dead parrot.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
16,960 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: ryanair

I wont deny that! in fact, if I am going to a destination served by both aer lingus and Ryanair, I would pay the bit extra to go with aer lingus.

part of the problem with Ryanair, is that staff are presented with targets to get in a certain amount of loot. if they achieve their target, they get promotion or improvements. this has resulted in their small mindedness in trying to catch anybody with oversize bags or over weight bags. however, st Michael is seeing the light, and is adopted a new stance which may help to make them more customer friendly.

18. Re: ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:36 pm, February 21, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
16,960 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: ryanair

Adrian. that is a rather nasty comment. I doubt that Ryanair robbed anyone. more likely , if you were caught out, you did not comply with their rules. you have the choice, either accept their rules, or don't book.

Level Contributor
4 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: ryanair

Look I saw a women crying after being bullied for money in front of us by Ryanair but now we have learned they have crack members of staff out to target people for the slightest misdemeanor.