We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights for Christmas 2005

Which Klagenfurt hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
264 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Flights for Christmas 2005

Anyone know if/when Ryan Air will be releasing flights from Stansted to Klagenfurt for Christmas 2005? I've tried Ryan Air but object to spending money on a premium rate call for some idiot to answer it (again).

Oxford, UK
Level Contributor
1,739 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Flights for Christmas 2005

Just to say that I've now managed to book a cheap flight to Salzburg in mid-November on Ryanair, but that their December prices still seem to be at full whack. But it seems to be worth checking more or less daily as the situation changes rapidly!

r

UK
Level Contributor
264 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Flights for Christmas 2005

Thanks guys, unfortunately Klagenfurt flights still haven't been released for Christmas.

south africa
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Flights for Christmas 2005

I have phoned ryanair from south africa to try and get the same answer, the reply is they are no longer going to be flying to klagenfurt from london. Hope this helps

south africa
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Flights for Christmas 2005

I have phoned ryan air, from south africa, they have told me they are not flying to klagenfurt anymore from london - I have had the same problems as you!!

UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Flights for Christmas 2005

Easy jet are now flying to Lljubljana, Slovenia, which is quite close to Klagenfurt.

Carlisle, Cumbria
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Flights for Christmas 2005

We fly from Coventry to Salzburg with Thomson Fly. It's quite cheap but the airport is tiny and parking is expensive. Why not consider doing that? They released the flights ages ago.