We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days would be enough?

Which Graz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How many days would be enough?

Hi everyone,

My friend and I will spend a few months travelling in Europe and we should be in Austria in the first half of October. We are thinking of coming to Graz from Vienna (by train) and then continuing from Graz to Slovenia. We would like some idea of how much time we should leave for Graz, at the moment we are thinking either 1 or 2 days but if there isn't enough to fill up 2 days we'd rather spend that extra day elsewhere.

Thank you in advance!

Venlo, The...
Level Contributor
34 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many days would be enough?

The center of Graz is very beautiful, but not very big.

Unless you are determined to visit each and every museum in the city, I think that one full day (two nights) is enough.

2. Re: How many days would be enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, October 19, 2009