We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prepaid Internet for iPhone Austria

Tampere, Finland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Prepaid Internet for iPhone Austria

I'm going skiing to Zillertal in March. The hotel doesn't provide wifi, so I'd like to get prepaid sim for my smartphone. Any tips? First we fly to Münich, so is it possible to buy some kind of prepaid from the airport that would also work in Austria?

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
22,200 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prepaid Internet for iPhone Austria

It is recommendable to buy an Austrian product in order to benefit from "cheap" local plans. If you buy a German product and use it in Austria, then (more expensive) roaming charges apply. Ideally buy a SIM card in Innsbruck!

2. Re: Prepaid Internet for iPhone Austria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 11, 2015