We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bungee Jumping

Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Topic
Bungee Jumping

Hi!

I am intending to try bungee jumping in Austria but i am not too sure whether is the best place to do it.

Any recommendations or websites to suggest? Preferably something affordable and relatively accessible by bus or train.

Thanks! (:

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bungee Jumping

Have been to Austria many times but have never heard of bungy jumping being on offer. You are more likely to be able to do a tandem paraglide off a mountain. It costs around 100 euros a time!

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
2,105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bungee Jumping

I think you can bungee off the DonauTurm (Danube Tower) in Vienna. Google it.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
21,347 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bungee Jumping

There are a few places where Bungy Jumping is available. Try a google search!

Tyrol Area: tyrol.com/en/…

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
9,701 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bungee Jumping

Austria is a country and it is better if you can give an indication of where you intend to stay and EXACTLY when and your EXACT form of transport

Just some info for Tirol

www.tyrol.com/en/bungee-jumping-1411102

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Bungee Jumping

Actually there's a lot of cool jumps to do in AUstria! Check out this website that has cool recommendations and tips for travelers to Austria: talktomeaboutaustria.com/2013/…

6. Re: Bungee Jumping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 24, 2014