We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski Instruction

Portsmouth
1 post
Save Topic
Ski Instruction

We have booked a holiday in Soll im March and we are looking to get some private ski lessons. We have identified 2 ski schools in Soll (Skischule Söll/Hochsöll Embacher and Ski+Snowboardschule Knolln) and I was wondreing if anyone could recommend (or not) one for us.

Thanks

Bavaria
Level Contributor
174 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski Instruction

hi sarah

I haven't had lessons at Soell, but my hubby did and they are ok, if not rather large groups(14) and he only did 2 mornings in the end. You are definately doing the right thing if you are having private, one to one. Large groups were the fault of the company and not the instructors, which my hubby had only praise for. There were a couple of brits instructing at the time (Bret, being one, who was very efficient). The Austrians speak excellent english and they are all friendly, outgoing & fun, so having private I don't think you'll go wrong with any of the companies.

We are in Soell in March and praying for a large dump before then or at least the weather to get colder so the cannons can be used!!!

Have fun!

2. Re: Ski Instruction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 26, 2009