We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
651 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

Whats the nearest Airport to Monte Carlo/Monaco, as I am looking to fly in and back pack on from there ?

NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

NIce is the the nearest airport. You can get a flight direct from London to Nice. From there the train will take you to Monaco and other Riviera cities. Check British Airways or Easyjet.

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
651 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

Brilliant Thanks. How long is the train trip and any idea how much ?

United States
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

hi- we're just back from Nice- and spent a day in Monaco-we travelled by train from the main station- i think it took about 40 minutes and was e3.20 for a single fare.we also travelled to san remo in italy another day- that took just over an 1 hour and was about e5 each- we actually got the train that goes to Milan- and it went through Monte Carlo as well.i know you can get the bus- and as far as i know its just the standard e1.30 fare- but i dont know how regular the buses are- bus station is gare routieres ( i think my spelling is right)) the number 98 bus from the airport- e4.00- will take you in to the bus station

hope this helps

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

You can also go by helicopter from Nice Airport to Monaco if you are feeling "flush"

Boston, MA USA
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

I have been trying to find the rates for a helicoptor ride but no luck. ni deas who much a one way could cost? I then have to go on to PISA after my day in Monte Carlo.

Boston, MA USA
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

I have been trying to find the rates for a helicoptor ride but no luck. ni deas who much a one way could cost? I then have to go on to PISA after my day in Monte Carlo.

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

Try

http://www.heliairmonaco.com

8. Re: Monte Carlo Nearest Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, September 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Monte-Carlo